General Terms and Conditions
- Fees for GEMA are included in the class costs, and VAT is omitted according to §19 UStG.
- Dancing is a physical activity (although in our experience no more strenuous or dangerous than jogging) so please be responsible for your own physical safety and that of others during classes. SugarfootSwing holds no responsibility for any physical injury incurred during classes. If you have a preexisting injury than may be of concern during class, please let the teachers know so we can work to your needs.
- Course payments need to be made before the beginning of the first class in the course. If payment is not received, you will not be allowed to participate in class.
- SugarfootSwing is tolerant of everyone’s lifestyle choices. Any behaviours considered discriminatory or abusive are not condoned. Anybody exhibiting inappropriate behaviour will be privately notified of the issue, and if they persist in such behaviour, they will be asked to leave the classes without refund. The teachers reserve the right to determine what is and is not appropriate behaviour.
- Course refunds will be given for cancellation up until the start of the first class of the course. After that class has started, no refunds for the course will be issued.