Drop-in ClassesPay per class
- If life is a bit full and you can’t do regular classes, we offer the option to pay for single classes. You don’t need to register for courses with this model, just show up and pay in cash before class starts.
- Available for Intermediate, Int-Adv, Solo Jazz.
- For Beginner and Post-Beginner classes, this model is only available upon request, under specific circumstances.
Single CoursePay per course
- We arrange our courses in blocks of four weeks that fit into each calendar month, so if you are busy in one month, you can simply start next month instead 🙂
- Available for all our courses, but especially recommended for Beginner and Post-Beginner courses.
- For Intermediate and Int-Adv courses, the themes change every month, but you can start your 4-week block any week.
- *No makeup classes are available if a class is missed.
- *Student rate : 40,-Euro
Class Card2x course with flexibility
- For those of us who don’t ever want to miss class, but realise that sometimes life takes priority. Pay the same as 2x 4-week blocks, but take your 8 classes anytime within 3 months. This offers flexibility and value for our dedicated regular students.
- The class card is literally a card – you receive a small card to put in your wallet, and your teacher will sign the card each week you attend. Then you know when your card is running out, and you can register for a new one. You can start a new class card any week.
- Available for Intermediate, Int-Adv.
- *Student rate: 80,-Euro